How to Register

Some of you may know it: this forum has a predecessor (using the same name). After being attacked by massive SPAM I had to close and even to remove this predecessor completely. Now we are online again!!!!
There are some certain additional security measurements installed now, which should not disturb a serious user. But - just in case you meet a problem accessing this forum - feel free to report anything disturbing to rofilm-media.net.

But there is also some good news: This new version of the deep-sound divers´ coffeehouse provides a new service. You can now JUMP DIRECTLY to THAT point in the video you want to watch (again). That gives you - combined with the general search functions of the forum - a quite powerful and efficient way of searching for certain matters in the tutorials. The deep-sound divers´ coffeehouse is getting more and more a comprehensive "video manual" of the discussed VSTs and synts that way.

I´ll try to live without forum rules, as I believe in the wisdom and constructivity of all real lovers of sound and sound design.
Have a great day and a good time!
Rolf
lorien
Site Admin

How to Register

Postby lorien » 16. Jul 2017, 07:05

Hello Everybody!
To avoid SPAM we have to ask you some questions before accepting your registration. Please answer them to enable us to welcome you to our forums.
Please don´t be unhappy about that. The flood of fake-memberships and SPAM attacks make this procedure necessary.
Please register AND send your answers to the following questions to our administrators at rofilm@seznam.cz
These questions may change from time to time.

Do you mainly work with VSTs or with hardware synths?
Which VSTs/synths do you use most?
Do you work with a DAW and – if yes – which DAW do you use?

Have a great day and a good time!
lorien

Return to “About this Forum”